SILVER HOLIDAYS – Silver Horizon Travel Co-operative Ltd jointly organised with Z Car Rental & Travel Service Pte Ltd
Name of Tour: EXPLORE SAIGON & MEKONG DELTA ADVENTURE (6D5N)
Dates : 28 October – 02 November 2018
• Ho Chi Minh Reunification Palace & War Museum
• Notre Dame Cathedral & Post office, architecture from the French colonial period
• China Town in Vietnam, Binh Tay Market & Kim Bien Market
• Thien Hau Temple (Tue Thanh Hoi Quan), built in the early 19th Century
• BITEXCO FINANCIAL TOWER - SkyDeck on 51th floor – enjoy the city & river views
• Ben Thanh market & Saigon Square Shopping mall
• My Tho city, the gate to Mekong delta
• Boat ride along the river, view stilt houses, fruit plantation & fishing villages
• Proceed to Tortoise islet, lunch in the orchard garden.
• Then cruise to An Khanh - on a sampan along natural canals,
• Enjoy seasonal fruit & honey tea to the sound of "Southern Vietnamese folk music", performed by locals.
• Observe the idyllic rural lifestyle, taste the delicious coconut candy & more.
• Visit & stay over-night in Chau Doc town bordering Cambodia
• Experience Tra Su forest, a nature lover’s dream, showcases wild-life in Mekong region.
• Visit mangrove forest that features the park’s various plants, birds & animals.
• Binh Thuy ancient house on the outskirts of Can Tho city.
Built in 1870, the house features rural life in the Mekong Delta in the past.
• Visit “Hu Tieu Sau Hoai” plant which produces the famous “Hu Tieu” noodles
• Farewell dinner on Indochina Queen cruise on Saigon river. Tourfare: Includes (refer to itinerary)
Excludes: travel insurance – please purchase own travel insurance. Tips for tour guides & drivers.
Minimum to go: 16, Maximum: 25
Closing date: 20 September 2018 or when max reached.
Balance payment before 2 October 2018
Type Cost Per member twin share SGD$ 1050/-
Per member single room SGD$ 1195/-
Per non member twin share SGD$ 1110/-
Per non member single room SGD$ 1255/-
Please register early with Registration form, deposit of $300, and a copy of your passport.
Contact person: Alec M: 9231 2490 or Shirley M: 8869 8980
Please note: As similar to most tours, there is quite a lot of walking. Please wear good walking shoes and use a walking stick.